imperfect is PERFECT
I'll find your endless good
Monday, September 18, 2017 | 0 cute earthling |

hey it's me again. I feel bad to make someone really upset. Indeed words cut deeper. I'm truly sorry. It's just me again here writing this same boring story. About how this small girl doing her best living in this huge world. How she manage to stay strong despite all the things happens in her life. How she falls and get up again. And why she suddenly want to write in English rather in Malay. She tries. She will always try her best.

When I look back what I did before I was so ashamed. I feel ashamed of my past. I'm so afraid of my future. Yes. We don't know what will happen to us. Yesterday was a lessons. Today is an opportunity. Tomorrow is a gift. I always keep and remember that. Life is unpredictable. Anything could happen. It's up to us who makes it. The opportunity in our hands and we choose what best for us. 

Dear oh my dear, sometimes what we want the most could be bad for us. Yes indeed. But before you say that, make sure you try your best first. Because nothing is impossible and you can do anything if you dare to try your best on something.

Once my friend told me this. It's rather funny but true. If the door was close then use the window. And another one sounds like this.

"Doors are for people with no imagination."   

I agree with you even though at first I don't really catch the meaning >.< I'm a little bit baka with a lot of cuteness *puke*.

I wasn't really sure about my future. But I'm pretty sure about my feelings. We are not perfect yes. But imperfect is perfect. Why? Look at this =3


IMPERFECT = I'M PERFECT  


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post