imperfect is PERFECT
I'll be there
Thursday, December 14, 2017 | 1 cute earthling |


hello there beautiful people :) 
I hope you guys are in good health and happy always. About my last posting it's kinda disturbing really. I'm fine now and I'll keep doing my best to the fullest.
It's been a hard week for me. Heavy rain and there's flood everywhere but luckily my place was not affected. I also missed my presentation because of the flood. We can't passed through using small cars because the water was deep enough even for me it's about my hip or something. RIP for the marks *haha*
Even though I only take two subject this semester but it was a lot of stress. Working with a numbers of people is not really my thing but I had to do it. I'm learning something new also like editing videos without looking at the tutorial >.< was really hard I admit it *haha*
Well like always I was being lazy to do my thesis. I had a progress tho *my supervisor said* >.< but need a lot of hard work and reading. I'm not a fan of reading -.- maybe a little. Just a little. But who cares at least I'm doing it and I'm doing fine.
I'm just grateful for those who stayed and support me. Even though I'm like this. Pretending to doing fine on my own. I wonder sometimes why I'm the only one hurting and can't let go? Does the feelings not reach you at all? Why it's only failure for me? 
Well I guess that's all for today. My sister keep bugging me. She got her result today alright *puke* She got 6 A's from 11 subjects. Good for her and let's do our best and strive for excellent dearies :)
Ano Hana
my fav and always be

    


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post