imperfect is PERFECT
Goals
Sunday, January 14, 2018 | 0 cute earthling |



Hello beautiful. How was your weekends? I stayed home all week. Got no life >.< Plus my friends still on exam mood and I'm the only one who already finished my paper. The waiting part is what I dislike the most. I just hope that I passed the subjects with flying colors. Wish me luck!


Another one week before the date! Holidays! Travel! Vacation! You name it *hahaha* I can't wait to see the world. I was like forever in the small town and I already visited almost all places in my country. Oh well, except for the small towns on another state that was exception. I wish I could tho but maybe another time.

Let's talk about your to do list or your goal this year. You can list them on the comment or at the chat box :)  I would definitely want to know yours!

Mine was still the same. Maybe because I haven't accomplish it yet so it never changed >.< 
Here's what I really want to do this year.

1. Graduate with honor!
2. Make my parents happy.
3. Send my parents to Umrah. Insha'Allah
4. Be more positive.
5. Smile more.
6. Speak good or remain silent. 
7. Be a good example for my siblings.
8. Do good deeds.
9. Be a good friend who's there when my friends need me.
10. Be a better person each and everyday.


That was a long list of to do from this small kid. A few of them was since before which I still keep them. I was supposed to graduated last November but sadly I couldn't do it on time. A lot of things happened last year. I was so sad that time and was so depressed. I'm such a lucky person to have friends who was there for me. So I want to do the same. 

The thought of me being a burden to my parents was a huge issues playing in my mind all the time. Ever since I was 16 till now. That thought slowly eating me until I feel the pain on my chest and I becoming more and more silent about my problems. I'm glad that I told my parents before it getting worse. Sometimes you just need to talk but I know it's hard to speak up your thought. Even more making you insecure when it's your deeper thoughts. Afraid that people might think I'm weird. I'm different. Hey beautiful, it's fine. We all are different but we still human. That's normal. 

So guys! What your to do list for 2018? I hope you achieve what you want in life. Always pray because prayers, the most powerful weapon against trials. Do your best. Make dua not just for you yourself but also for others. Tawakkul and trust in His plans for you :)


Wish you guys the best and until another time. 


After patience beautiful things await.


   



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post