imperfect is PERFECT
late night wish
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 | 2 cute earthling |



Hello beautiful. I hope it's not too late for me to wish you a Happy New Year 2018 pewpewpew >.< 
I was preoccupied and was having my exam. Hope this year will bring us happiness and bless. 

It's rather odd that I feel 2017 was a long year for me. So many things fall and crumbled and that also including me falling for you *opsss*
That's probably the chapter I would delete first *NO* yeah. Why I do that? Because why not. 

The other day at school, my friend ask me about how to move on. I find it rather funny because she asked the wrong person about it. I was like "Dude seriously, me?" and I laugh it off. I don't even know the answer. I might probably know but pretend to NOT knowing about it. What a fine baka young lady >.< I'm really good at giving others advise but when it comes to me. I'm doomed.

It's a new chapter for me. Start my pretty white paper with my pretty black ink. I will write my own story beautifully. I can do whatever my heart desire. Because you only live once. Do the things that you like. Fall harder. Breathe deeper. Why? Because you can. There's a person out there who wish to lived a life like yours. Be grateful always. Smile because who knows that smile could save another lost soul who want to be saved. 

Big brother says life is beautiful. It's true indeed. Once you believes, it will always be. That's how my 2018 will be. A beautiful story for me and people around me. 

      



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post