imperfect is PERFECT
my old me
Thursday, January 11, 2018 | 2 cute earthling |


Hi beautiful. How are you? I hope you all are fine and doing good. Thank you for the wishes for this new year. I really am happy and grateful for it. I love you >.<

I've been doing nothing really and got a lot of free time right now. I'm also really excited because we are gonna move out and go to our new home. I've been packing my stuffs and I found lots of my old diaries >.< I don't even remember few of them. The oldest one was from 2006 and I was 12 that time. How time passed yet here I am right now. From writing it on books to here. This old dusty blog of mine.  

I read few of them. My old diaries and it's funny how my handwriting doesn't change at all -.- still ugly as ever. Malay people says "cakar ayam" *cries* But one thing for sure, I still use a lot colored pen and glittery one *because it's pretty* Most of them in my diaries are my friends bio and stuffs. Like you put there name, age, fav food, fav drinks and others. I even asked them to put a quotes. Such a brilliant brat I am. I put an example of it.

Name : MioAge : 12Hobbies : Reading *and that was a lie*, traveling *I never thought I was that interested on them since back than* Fav food : What my mom's cook I'll eat them all *what I wrote*Fav drink : Water duh XDQuotes : Nothing is Impossible! 
Those what a young me would say. I admire that little me. Wish I still have those spirit. There's a lot more on that actually but I'm too lazy to type it and it's too ugly to share on here T.T I need my confidence back! 
Talking about traveling, I will go somewhere with my friends. Was supposed to be the four of us but one of my friends couldn't make it. I already renew my passport and I really don't like it. Why? Because I'm ugly on that pic. I swear everyone who sees it will laugh and told me this how you look like Mio. 
I only have showed it to my parents and my sis -.- she really did laugh really hard and make a joke out of it. Well it's not that bad. It's just that guy who was happened to be the one taking my pic asked me to pull my scarfs way back -.- He even laugh or smirk at me that time trying to make me ugly. My forehead was T.T It's okay Mio it's okay. You are pretty! Don't let your dreams be dreams!
I will share them later about the traveling. I'll take lots of pic and post them here. Until then I hope you have a good day!
loving my new desktop background 
 


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post