imperfect is PERFECT
poke poke
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 | 0 cute earthling |
for poking too much >.>



Hello beautiful. How was your day? Mine just started. Everyday this kid have to wake up early because she needs to babysit her littler brother and do the housework! yay -.-

Lucky that my little brother didn't throw his tantrum today like always. When he does this house gonna be so messy and you would hear someone screaming out of anger *not me* because that person can't take it any longer. You are really lucky to have me. I'm a very patient person but I'm quiet a jealous person too so BAAAM~ 

Just for today the work is slow and I've already done pretty much all. Well except for the cooking because it's still early. I usually cook lunch at 10 am or 11 am. Sometimes at 12 pm because my parents usually back home pretty late. They both work as a teacher. The only difference was my dad teaches highschool students and my mom teaches kids in the kindergarten. 

I remembered when they asked me to changed my school when I was 16. That was not my decision to make anyway because my dad already planned it all along -.- More like I was dragged to where he work just to make sure I'm doing good at school and to watch me 24/7. Plus my dad also teaches me sport science because I took those subject in highschool and he just happened to be the teacher. 

Can you feel what I felt that time? Why God Why >.< 
He always asked me questions and if I couldn't get it right I had to stand up the entire class period. Sadly but true my dad are strict but in a good way and that what made me who I am today. 
Thanks dad!

I probably going to add something new on my blog later. If you guys want me to put your link on my blog just comment here or you can leave them at the shout box there. Until next time :)




that reaction when you poke too much >3<






Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post