imperfect is PERFECT
sad October
Thursday, November 15, 2018 | 0 cute earthling |



Hello there. I'm so sorry that I haven't really update anything. October was supposed to be a happy month for me.  A lot of things happened. Untold stories. Broken heart. Pain. 

Let's begin from the start. I went somewhere far away from my hometown. I was happy, yes. That was a new thing for me. Traveling alone. It was exciting but I'm scared at the same time. Have you ever got the feelings when you are about to go somewhere far and suddenly, something bad might happen and you are not there? That's what I feel when I leave home that time. Things happened so sudden. I was shocked. That was the first time I got called by my best friend and she's crying. That was the first time she broke to tears while talking to me.

27th October, the day after my birthday. You called me and said that he's gone. He's not with us anymore. And you hang up the phone. I was blank that time. For almost five minutes, my mind went blank and I keep calling you. I called our friends but none picked up. I called my dad and asked him if he heard anything about it. He doesn't. Lastly I called a friend of him and asked. He doesn't know anything that time but I asked him to checked it. Not long after that he texted me and said it was true. I can't stop crying. It was really heartbreaking. 

I changed the flight date and went home the next day. Took the earliest flight. I could't. Thinking bout you. Thinking bout your family. All those jokes we used to say. Those jokes about me being your sis in law. Those jokes you used to pulled on me when 'Abang' was there. I'm not even close with him but it's still hurts. I keep thinking about you. How will you take this? Will you be okay? All of that thought gets me. 

He is indeed a nice guy. I never once saw him without a smile on his face. He's kind and a loving brother. He's the pride of your family. He's truly one of a kind. Because he's one of a kind, Allah took him from you. From your family. From us. I know it's hard. It's painful. You've been through a hard year. But please be strong. We will always love you. Supporting you. We'll pray, always. 

Take as much time that you want. But please. Please don't forget about us. I can't promise that I will come over as fast as I can. But I can assure you that I will always listen if you want to let it all out. I'm all ears. If you need a shoulder to cry, I'm here. 

This is my only platform to let it all go. I can't really say the words. Not in front. But still, I love you. 


He is a good guy. 

  

  



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post