imperfect is PERFECT
Thank you.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | 0 cute earthling |
 


Hello there, how are you? 

I hope everything is well. I'm doing fine on my own. I still got three days before graduation day! Yes I'm excited but I'm sad at the same time. Feeling left alone because my friends already graduated early before me. It's a though year 😌

I'm wavering again. I'm worried of myself. I shouldn't be but I can't help it. I'm not lonely, I just feel like we're connected. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know. 

I get sad easily when I didn't receive the same amount of attention that I give to the person. Like "oh, this person doesn't wanna talk to me." "oh, maybe I'm bothering them too much." "oh, this person doesn't like me."

I seriously feel like people been ignoring me somehow. Secretly hates me. I act like I don't care but it's hurt. I didn't even do anything but you choose to ignore me. Hate me. Talk bad stuffs about me. I don't even have time to love someone, don't have any reasons to hate someone either. 

If I do something wrong, please correct me. Guide me. Hate the bad things that I do. Once I consider you as my best friend, that will never change. Do not leave me hanging without any explanation. 


Wish you all the best, happiness ,bliss and luck in everything that you do. 




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post